Compensation for this post provided by Target via Mode Media, but all opinions expressed are solely the author’s.
As most of your probably know by now, I am a huge Target fan. I go there multiple times a week and always ended up leaving with at least 10 more items than I went in for LOL. Everything is so hard to resist being that they literally have everything I need from clothes and accessories to makeup and hair products, all at an affordable price.
When I heard that they would be creating their very own Target Beauty Box filled with a variety of sample size and full sized makeup, hair, nail, fragrance, and skin-care products, I was beyond excited!
Here’s what I got in my Target Beauty Box:
- Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner – I have always been a big fan of these products so I was so glad when I opened up the Target Beauty Box and saw a huge full sized bottle! I liked to use it as both a de-tangler and leave-in. It makes it easy for me to comb through my curls while leaving them soft and moisturized.
- Curls Crème Brulee Whipped Curl Cream – I have yet to try this but it seems like it would be great to use after de-tangling my hair to keep my curls defined and shiny! It smells delicious too! Literally–like cupcakes!
- Dove Quench Absolute Crème Serum – Another new product I haven’t tried before but so far I am sold by its refreshing smell! I’ve heard great things from some of my favorite bloggers about Dove’s new products specifically for curly hair, so I can’t wait to try it on my own!
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil – This is great to use to protect my hair from heat damage while straightening it! Now that fall is approaching and the humidity will be going away, I know I’ll be straightening my curls a lot more. So this will be great to use. I also love that it has one of my favorite ingredients, Jamaican Castor Oil because it helps stimulate hair growth, which is one of my hair goals right now.
- Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White Toothpaste – I’ve been wanting (and kind of needing lol) to whiten my teeth to give me a nice big white smile! So I am super excited to try these and get a whiter smile in just 3 days! Super cool. It’s enamel safe too so I don’t have to worry about damage or anything.
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment – I loveee this little cute travel size of healing ointment! I like to keep this in my purse for whenever I have dry skin. It’s always good to keep some type of moisturizer on me because I never know when I might need it!
Don’t you want to just try them all? Well you can with your very own Target Beauty Box this month with a new selection of products at www.target.com/beautybox!
Find your style @TargetStyle.